Political and Socio-Economic Aspects of Indonesian Multiculturalism
- “Social Justice and the Output-Legitimacy of Democracy: Theoretical Assumptions”. Christoph Schuck. pp. 5–28.
- “The IMF as an Exogenous Actor in Stabilizing Indonesian Democratic Society in the Long Term: A Theory-Based Discussion”. Markus Paesler. pp. 29–40.
- “Multiculturalism: Base of the Challenges for the Promotion and Protection of Human Rights”. Martino Sardi. pp. 41–54.
- “Islamic Finance in Multicultural Indonesia”. Thomas B. Pepinsky. pp. 55–81.
- “When the Government Fails: The Story of the Work of NGOs in Caring for Street Children in Semarang, Indonesia”. Budi Setiyono. pp. 83–110.
- “Adaptation Strategy vis a vis Oil and Gas Companies in Indonesia: The Case of Kutai Kertanegara, 1998–2004”. Silverio R. L. Aji Sampurno. pp. 111–20.
- “Labour and Trade Unions after Reformasi: Civil Society, the Democratization Process and the Challenge for Social Justice”. Tobias Cepok. pp. 121–54.
- “Multiculturalism in Indonesian Business: A Literature Review of Ethnic Value Orientations and Cultures”. Slamet S. Sarwono. pp. 155–90.
- “Organic Farming as Knowledge Construction and Farmers’ Social Movement: A Study on Organic Farmers’ Strategy”. Stefanus Nindito. pp. 191–212.
Historical Evolution of Multicultural Indonesia
- “New Image, New Climate: Socio-Religious Movements in the Early 20th Century”. Arief Akhyat. pp. 215–34.
- “Building the Indonesian Nation in the Face of Adversity”. Frank Dhont. pp. 235–58.
- “Multiculturalism and Mass Communications in Indonesia”. André A. Hardjana. pp. 259–82.
- “Indonesia: Cultural Pluralism without Multiculturalism?”. Heddy Shri Ahimsa-Putra. pp. 283–97.
Response to Multiculturalism
- “God Crossing Borders: Religious Reconciliation and Trans/National Identities among Indonesian Migrants in Philadelphia”. Yoonhee Kang. pp. 299–316.
- “Glodok in the 21st Century: The Re-imagination of an Indonesian Chinatown”. Johanes Herlijanto. pp. 317–379.
- “Encountering the Boundaries of Chinese/ Pribumi: Experience of Conversion to Islam among a Chinese-Indonesian Father and His Two Sons”. Chiou Syuan-yuan. p. 380.
- “Disputing Polygamy and Woman’s Status in Indonesia: Between Islamist Feminists and Islamic Modernists”. Inayah Rohmaniyah. pp. 381–411.